Board of Directors meeting
(1) The Board of Directors shall meet at least twelve times in a year.
However, the difference between the two meetings shall not exceed sixty days.
(2) If at least one third of the directors make an open written request including the issues to be discussed in the meeting, the chairperson shall convene a meeting of the board of directors at any time.
(3) The Chairperson shall preside over the meeting of the Board of Directors. In the absence of the Chairperson, the meeting shall be chaired by the Chairperson chosen by a majority of the Chairmen from among themselves.
(4) The meeting of the Board of Directors shall not be held without the presence of at least ninety one percent of the total number of directors.
(5) The decision of the majority in the meeting of the Board of Directors shall be valid and if the votes are equal, the person presiding shall be able to cast the casting vote.
(6) A separate record of the name of the director present at the meeting of the board of directors, the subject discussed and the minutes of the decision in that regard shall be kept and such record shall be signed by all the directors present at the meeting. However, if any operator wishes to have a different opinion on the decision of the Board of Directors, he / she may correct it and record it in the decision book.