Udayapur Cement Industries Limited is a cement industry run by the Government of Nepal. The factory is located at Jaljale in Udayapur District of Nepal. The industry was established in 14th June,1987. The factory was designed by Onoda Engineering, Japan and constructed by a consortium of Kawasaki Heavy Industries and Tomen Corporation, Japan. It sells its cement under the brand name of “Gaida Cement”. The industry, along with Hetauda Cement Industry, is among the few state-owned industries in Nepal that make cumulative profit.
What are the different types of pickup truck insurance?
As with standard vehicle insurance, there are three different cover levels for pickup truck insurance: third party, third party fire and theft, and fully comprehensive insurance:
- By law, you’ll need at least third party cover. This could pay for any damage you cause to someone else’s property and any injury they might sustain in an accident. It won’t cover damage to your own vehicle.
- Third party, fire and theft provides the same benefits as third party only insurance, with additional cover in the event that your van is damaged by fire or is stolen.
- Comprehensive insurance offers all of the above, along with cover for your pickup and the cost of its repairs, in the event of an accident.
As with regular car insurance, you can also opt for additional extras, for example:
- Legal cover – this could help recoup the costs of legal expenses in the event of an accident that wasn’t your fault.
- A courtesy vehicle – if your pickup is being repaired after an accident. If you have comprehensive insurance, check to see if a courtesy vehicle is already included as standard.
- Misfuelling – this could cover the costs of draining, cleaning and repairing your pickup, if you inadvertently fill it with the wrong fuel.
- No claims protection – this helps protect your no claims bonus if you need to make a claim.
- Personal belongings – covers the cost of replacing your belongings if they’re stolen from your pickup, destroyed in a fire or damaged in an accident.
- Lost key cover – covers the cost or replacing keys and repairing locks if your keys are stolen or lost.
- Personal accident cover – additional cover for injury or death caused by an accident.