New Job Vacancy from WORLD BANK GROUP | Deadline: 4 October 2020
1) Office Administrator:
Job #: req8411
Sector: Administration/Office Support
Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
Required Language(s): English
Closing Date: 9/4/2020 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following competencies:
• Technology and systems knowledge: Able to conduct routine work using basic software applications (Microsoft Office applications) and other relevant technology and / or data base management systems.
• Project and task management: Exhibits good organizational, problem-solving skills and ability to work competently with minimal supervision. Demonstrates attention to detail and quality. Has ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize own work and work of internal clients and complete tasks within agreed schedule institutional policies, processes, and procedures.
• Demonstrates relevant functional knowledge and understanding of institutional priorities, policies, operational and administrative procedures, and people; and has ability to apply them in routine situations.
• Versatility and adaptability: demonstrate initiative and motivation to proactively learn new developments in relevant policies, procedures and technology. Is able to proactively
• Identify, prevent and/or solve problems. Able to participate in change activities and initiatives.
• Client Orientation: Able to interact with clients with discretion and diplomacy. Demonstrates ability to resolve complex client related issues. Displays understanding of relevant internal and external factors and their impact on clients.
• Ability to develop good working relationships with internal/external clients.
• Drive for Results: Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results and has the personal organization to do so.
• Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion: Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
• Knowledge, Learning and Communication: Demonstrates tact and judgment, good listening and communication skills. Exhibits interest in learning and enhancing own abilities and sharing knowledge.
• Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making: Demonstrates basic skills in information retrieval and organization, seeks guidance in complex situations.
Other Selection Criteria:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or other relevant subjects; a diploma in Secretarial Practice or equivalent is desirable
• Prior experience in the areas of logistics / project management will be very useful
• At least 3-5 years of relevant experience; experience working for a diplomatic agency or development organization will be a strong plus
• Excellent written and spoken English
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.