New Job Vacancy | Metlife Insurance Company | 2020
Post: Manager/Assistant Manager (Actuary Role), Finance
• Qualified Actuary / pursuing Actuarial Science with bachelor’s or above degree in related disciplines.
• Up to 10 years’ experience preferable/ candidate with less experience can be considered
• Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics:
• Human relations skills and good communication skills are essential.
• Proficiency in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, Excel VBA is preferred.
• Must be capable of handling assignments independently and quick learner.
Job Title (MetLife Nepal): Manager/Assistant Manager (Actuary Role), Finance
Reporting Relationships: Direction Received: Chief Finance Officer – MetLife Nepal
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Active involvement in the areas of Product pricing, product development, UAT test, Valuations and modeling.
• Preparation of various internal reports along with actuarial statutory report / Mortality / Expenses Studies.
• Knowledge of Insurance Laws, regulations.
• Timely production of VNB report with high accuracy.
• Populate CFT projection model for liquidity test.
• Work closely with Appointed Actuary/ CFO/Financial controller and other stakeholders for various ad-hoc task.
• Active delegation and execution of work while maintaining strong focus on quality, timeliness, and effective communications
• Aspiration and preferably track record of success in pursuing actuarial study to become an Actuary.
• Learn and provide desired output using actuarial software like Polysystem/Prophet.
• Good communication skill (both written and spoken) in English & Nepali.
• Excellent computer knowledge
• Maintain productive working relationships with internal and external team members.
• Provide extensive support to the finance department as a whole in process improvement, Reinsurance and other relevant areas.
This job has been posted in reference to the vacancy notice published by MetLife. pscsupportnepal.com is not directly involved in the recruitment process of this particular company and this job has been posted for your reference purpose only. Candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to submit CV with your recent photograph to Rajiv.Pathak@metlife.com.np