Job Vacancy Announcement from Green Development Bank Limited:
Banking Career Opportunity
Green Development Bank Limited, a Regional Level Development Bank having Central Office at Pokhara-8, Kaski invites application from young, energetic, highly motivated, dynamic and result-oriented candidates with determination to excel in following positions for its central office.
1. Head: Finance & Planning (Officer/Managerial Level) : One
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree in management or qualified CA.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related field.
- Should able to develop and implement a system for internal control, risk management, planning, and development.
- Should have good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
2. Junior Assistant (Central Office): One
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in management or economics.
- Should have a minimum of 1-year banking experience.
Interested and qualified Nepali citizens are invited to apply within 03rd July 2020 along with handwritten application, Updated CV, and recent passport size photograph attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the applied position in the subject line of the email.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the further selection process. Bank reserve the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning the reason whatsoever.
GREEN DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD
Central Office: Pokhara-8, Sabhagriha chowk, Kaski
Tel: 061-533590, 533634