Rastriya Banijya Bank | Sr. Assistant (Computer) | Level 5 | Written Exam Syllabus till 2076/77
What is contents insurance?
Contents insurance may be a sort of home insurance that would cover the value of replacing your possessions in your home if they’re stolen, destroyed or damaged. It are often bought as a standalone policy or with buildings insurance, as a combined home policy .
What’s covered by contents insurance?
Home contents typically covers everything you’d take with you if you moved and also usually includes your carpets too. There could also be some exceptions to the present rule so you’ll got to check the small print of individual policies to make certain – search for the definition of contents in your policy booklet.
What do i want to urge a quote?
When you start a contents insurance quote with us, it’s an honest idea to possess some basic information about your property, including:
- your current home or contents policy documents
- the value of your contents
- details about any high-value items over £1,500
- if you would like to insure a bicycle worth £350 or more
- the level of canopy you would like and any additional cover
- how long it’s since you’ve made a contents claim
- what sort of locks your property is fitted with and other property security details
- personal information
- We’ll ask you inquiries to confirm we’ve all the knowledge we’d like to supply you with an inventory of suitable quotes.
- The list also will show optional extras, like accidental damage insurance.